BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

8.2.15

The suburban lady


Today was a beatiful day. I woke up this morning and the first thing I saw through my window was the sun. So I went shopping and took some photos of my "ootd". 
I pulled out my favorite ripped mom jeans from Topshop. I wore them almost the entire summer and fall. Also, I have put on this faux leather jacket from Zara, which I love. It's very warm and good material. I added this black and white scarf from New Yorker. What I like the most are these ankle boots from Public Desire. They are high-heeled, but very comfy. You can walk with them all day around the city and your feet will not hurt. Also I wore a knitwear with W from Tally Weijl.





I can definitely say, it was fun today. And I love doing this. I love all these things about fashion, creating new outfits, taking photos... I would love to do this as a full-time job. Maybe I will someday. 









Check out the details!


OUTFIT DETAILS

Ripped mom jeans Topshop
Faux leather biker jacket Zara
Knitwear with W (not available) but similar Tally Weijl
Black and white scarf New Yorker
Snake print ankle boots Missguided


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign