BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

21.2.15

Wander the streets of Prague


So, if you follow me on Twitter, you certainly know that I went to Prague. I wanted to go there right after Christmas (because of the discounts) but nobody wanted to go with me. So I got a week off from work and I decided to go alone and visit my friend there. The main reason was that I wanted to pass some shops (what else bloggers do?). Now I'm going to show you some pictures that I took including some sights of Prague.


The first stop which I did was Palladium Shopping Centre. There are plenty of shops. So I went to H&M.


H&M

I would like to apologize for the bad light there. The first ting what I saw was a beautiful red dress. I had to try them on! The second thing was this cropped jumper. It says: Lazy Monday Daze.


Cropped jumper (similar) H&M / Red dress H&M


Topshop

I really love Topshop to be honest. Prices are a bit higher but it corresponds to quality. I needed some new jeans so I went to Topshop, because they have a great selection. 
I fell in love with this ripped jeans. So I bought them. I also liked this mom jeans but they were a little bit bigger, but when I tried on a smaller size, they were too small. And the last item that I liked was this white jeans. Very comfortable and elastic.




White joni jeans Topshop / Ripped jamie jeans Topshop /
Mom jeans Topshop / T-shirt (similar) Topshop


Zara

Another favorite store I went was Zara. Oh my Gosh so many beautiful stuffs there. I found this beautiful t-shirt on sale. It is size L but I can wear it as oversize. I have to show you this beautiful kimono. I really love the suede flowers on it. It's really beautiful.




T-shirt (similar) Zara / Floral kimono Zara


Mango

Then I went to Mango. Lots of beautiful things there as well. I chose this New York City t-shirt, I love the cut of this t-shirt. I also found this sweater that says Bloggers do it better. I found it funny.


City print t-shirt Mango / Message sweater Mango


So now, I'm going to show you some sights. 


Saint Wenceslas statue on Wenceslas square


Astronomical Clock on Old Town Square


Cartier on Paris street




I went through Paris street and I admired the shop windows of these amazing stores.
Then I went to my favorite Starbucks and Costa coffee.



Then I met my friend and we ended the day in the tearoom. I had white tea... and water pipe.


And here is my #ootd (outfit of the day)


I was wearing black jeans, jumper, shoes all from H&M, coat and bag from Mango and scarf from Zara. 


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign