BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

1.3.15

The warmth of March


I don't need a Valentine, I need Valentino.
Yes, I was completely alone on Valentine's Day. But I really don't care, because I got these sweater from In the style. This sweater is very warm and comfy. I think you can wear it NOT only on Valentine's Day but anytime. Or you can check out their website, they sell more sweaters and T-shirts with various slogans.

I chose these ripped jeans from Topshop. They absolutely go with everything. I love them, because they are stretchy. I love all jeans from Topshop to be honest. When I was in Prague last week, I just had to visit this store and had to buy some new jeans. 

I also added my favorite A/W ankle boots. I found them at Public Desire, but Missguided sells the same. They are very comfortable, you can walk in them for a long time. They also go with everything.




I really love shooting when the weather is nice. And when the weather is nice, the mood is also good, I went through a housing estate and I saw this colored wall. I found it interesting to shoot here.


¨



I added my favorite Armani bag. I bought this bag for my birthday a year ago. I wear it every day. There is plenty of space in it. And I also love faux leather.





OUTFIT DETAILS

Slogan sweater In the style
Ripped jeans Topshop
Ankle boots (similar) Public Desire
Faux leather bag Armani Jeans


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign