BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

1.4.15

Coachella vibes


COACHELLA for H&M

Coachella is a music and arts festival. It takes place every year in Indio, California. This year it will be in April 10-12 and 17-19. Unfortunately, I won't go, although I would love to go. 
Luckily Coachella collaborates with H&M now, so I chose a couple of outfits that I shot. I really love the festival attire. Full of colors, easy, funny, with fringes...
Read more about Coachella on their website.




Dresses




Dress is the best way for summer and festivals. You don't need to combine them with anything. Just select the right shoes, purse or accessory. 
I really love the first floral dress. They are very long, so the best way would be high heels. Of course you can put on flip flops as well.
I love the colors on the second dress. They shape your body well. 
I like the cut and lightness of the last dress. They are perfect for hot days.

Shop the dresses:

Floral dress H&M / Patterned dress H&M / Sleeveless dress H&M


Tops, shorts and kimonos








This will probably be the best combination for festivals. I love the kimonos at this moment. I can't wait to wear them in summer. 
The first outfit I have combined to white. I added this floral kimono which I really love. It is airy, but it warms you as well. I also love the detail on the back side of that top.
The second outfit is a little more colorful. I love toning dark blue and white on those shorts. I also love the airy top. 
I like the crochet kimono on my last outfit. It goes with everything. I chose this Coachella top and these blue shorts.

Shop these outfits:

Lace top H&M / Floral kimono H&M / Lace shorts H&M
Off the shoulder top H&M / Denim shorts H&M
Coachella top H&M / Lace kimono H&M / Denim shorts H&M


Fringes







This is an absolute hit this summer. It may be on a sleeves, on the bottom of the top, on the skirt... and it looks really cool.
I absolutely love this jumpsuit. It has a very large neckline but you can wear bra under it. I also love the fringe on the sleeves.
The next outfit I chose is a crop top, skirt with fringe and floral headband. It looks so hippie, I just love it. The skirt is very comfortable and stretchy.
I chose this floral tunic. I love the material and big sleeves. I added a simple jeans with high waist.
The last item with fringe is this black and white crop top. Fringe on the bottom of the top look very good.

Shop these outfits:

Jumpsuit H&M 
Patterned top H&M / Skirt H&M / Headband H&M
Tunic H&M / Jeans H&M
Top with fringe H&M / Jeans H&M


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign