BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

12.5.15

Not too much sophisticated


Hello ladies and gentlemen,
as you can see, this outfit is elegant but even a little daring.
I wanted to shoot this blazer for a long time. I found it in Second hand but it's originally from Zara. But I didn't know what to wear with it. I didn't want it to look too sophisticated. So I chose this fishnet bralette from Missguided. To be honest, it looks better on the internet than it really is. I think it's more for someone who has bigger breasts. It would certainly seem otherwise.

I added a plain black jeans. These are from H&M. I love them, they are stretchy and comfy. These black loafers are also from H&M and I got them only for $8. In the end, I picked my favorite Armani Jeans bag.




And Starbucks!










You can also wear it just on your shoulders.



OUTFIT DETAILS

Blazer Zara
Bralette Missguided
Jeans H&M
Loafers H&M


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign