BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

24.5.15

Paris is always a good idea

The best place to vacation? Definitely Paris! But unfortunately, these photos are not from Paris. These are from rainy Brno in the Czech Republic. Anyway, I love the idea of this t-shirt.


I was browsing through the online store Lasula and I found this t-shirt with the inscription Paris is always a good idea. And it really is. I felt in love with it and I had to buy it. I also love the cut on the side of this t-shirt. I found it interesting and I hope it doesn't look like a nightshirt. 
These shoes are from Lasula as well. You need to check out their website because there are lots of nice things. These shoes are very comfy and yes, they look like a Converse shoes. I love the higher platform, it's better for a long walk.

I added a simple black leggings. These leggings are from H&M. They are high waisted which is good for me. The only thing that is not so good is that they are a little bit see through. So I went for a size up and it's okey now. At the end, I chose my favorite faux leather jacket from Zara. It is very warm, so when the weather is bad, it is always good to have that jacket.















OUTFIT DETAILS

T-shirt Lasula
Shoes (snake print) Lasula
Leggings H&M
Jacket Zara


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign