BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

6.5.15

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?


As I promised, I'm going to show you my Vienna outfit.
When I was picking the right outfit to Vienna, I had to keep in mind that I'm going to walk a lot. So I need comfort in the first place. Second, I'm going to Vienna.. not to this unsuitable Brno. So I need elegance as well. 
If you didn't read my post about the adventure in Vienna, check it out here.



I chose these ordinary Converse shoes. It goes with everything, every time. They are very comfy, so your legs won't hurt you.
I needed some elegance, so I picked this faux leather jacker from Zara. The jacket is very warm, but that day was sunny and warm so I actually didn't need it.
Next item I chose are these riding pants from my favorite brand American Apparel. This is my first pair of riding pants and I have to say they are very comfy and stretchy. I love the high waist. I also love the purple color (I'm not a huge fan of purple but it looks great on these pants).
I added some black crop top with long sleeves. This is from H&M but I think you can find it anywhere.
In the end, I took this Armani bag. I wear it every time. There is plenty of space inside, so you can take a lot of things with you. It was definitely worth it.















OUTFIT DETAILS

Jacket Zara
Top H&M
Shoes Converse
Bag Armani


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign