BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

26.6.15

Careless this week


Hello ladies and gentlemen!
This week I'm going to show you this comfy outfit. I love this outfit because it looks casually but at the same time it's a little bit elegant. You can wear it to the town, dinner or just for the walk.

I can't describe how much I love my new Adidas sneakers. These are ZX Flux and I love this floral print. I wanted some new sneakers for a long time, so I went to Freeport (shopping center with a very good prices) and I chose these ones. I'm very happy with them!

I also love these Topshop Joni jeans. They are very stretchy, I love the color and ripped knees. And also a high waist! 
I added this grey oversized top from Mango which I bought also at Freeport. Lately I like gray color, it's very neutral color and you can wear it with everything.

Then I added this cardigan from Tally Weijl. I love the material! It's like a sheep! By the way, I would never worn anything made from sheep, but it looks like that. This cardigan is perfect for winter or for cooler days or nights. Pockets are a big plus.













OUTFIT DETAILS

Sneakers Adidas
Jeans Topshop
Top Mango
Cardigan (similar) Asos


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Play The Real Money Slot Machines - Trick-Taking Game - Trick-Taking
    How to Play. Play https://vannienailor4166blog.blogspot.com/ The https://tricktactoe.com/ Real Money Slot Machine. If you are searching for a 1xbet app fun, exciting game to play online, we 메이피로출장마사지 have you kadangpintar covered.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign