BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

20.6.15

Summer please!

How beautiful was last week...And how quickly it's gone.
So I'm glad I pull out some summer clothing.


This week I chose this simple outfit. Ripped denim shorts and white top. But it would be too simple without this beautiful floral kimono from Zara. Lately I'm obsessed with kimonos, so you definitely will see me in kimono again. I like the print and the fringes on this kimono. It's also good to wear it with a swimsuit on the beach.

These high waisted ripped denim shorts I found at Tally Weijl a year ago but they are still my favorite ones. Very comfy and I love the color. You can wear it with absolutely everything.
I added this simple white tank top from H&M. Very cheap but it's a very good material. What more can I say? I think it's absolutely a necessity to have one.

My another favorite item are these jelly shoes. You can love them or hate them. I've heard a lot of negative comments about these shoes but I just love them. They are comfy, perfect for summer or spring and they go with everything. So haters, go to...you know what. These are from Aldo and they also have a black color (I own them too).
And I can't forget to mention accessories. I love this necklace from Bijou Brigitte. It's a golden feather with orange fringe and blue ball. It goes to my shoes! And at the end, I added these sunglasses from Aldo.

















OUTFIT DETAILS

Kimono (similar) Zara
Tank top H&M
Shorts Tally Weijl
Shoes Aldo
Sunglasses Aldo
Necklace (similar) Bijou Brigitte


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign