BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

27.7.15

Asymmetric world


Nice Monday everyone!
Hope y'all had a good weekend. I spent my weekend watching Tomorrowland which is one of the biggest festivals in the world, so if you don't know it, I'll let you link there. 

Anyway, I shooted this outfit which I absolutely love. I wanted to post it earlier, but there was no time.
I'm wearing this amazing black asymmetric skirt from FD Avenue. I got it a year ago I guess but I still love it. I like the cut of this skirt on the side. It is also very stretchy and you can wear it to the waist or hip, it's only up to you.

The next item I wear is this white crop top from Missguided. I fell in love with it when I saw it on one blogger. One bad thing about it is that it's not so stretchy and it's a little but tight so I should take a size up. But I have small breasts so it's not a big deal.

At the end, I added these amazing heeled sandals also from Missguided (yes it has become my favorite online shop). I love the colors of these shoes and they are also very comfortable which is good for summer when you're having a long walk. I love the heels because it's like the mirror (I don't know how else to say it). And they were for a very good price!













Photos by Luboš.


OUTFIT DETAILS

Skirt FD Avenue (similar) here
Sandals Missguided


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign