BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

31.7.15

Favorite July products


Hello guys!
I'm going to vacation to Italy this week so I won't be blogging for a few days but when I come back I'll do a post about my vacation! But now, enjoy my another favorite products for July!
 
I will start with this amazing contour palette from Makeup Revolution. I got my palette in light/medium. It contains 3x blending cream concealers, silk touch anti shine pressed powder, contouring matte bronzer, contouring blusher and contouring highlighter. Oh my Gosh, I'm so in love with it! I wanted some contour palette for a long time but I coudn't find the right one! I think this is absolutely perfect! I really love this powder, it is light so it's perfect for the places on your face where you want a brighter place. Highlighter is also awesome! It's a little bit glitter but not so much, so it's not so significant. Concealers are also very useful. I definitely recommend it.
 

The next items are these amazing brushes. I really needed them... The first one is from Makeup Revolution and it's for contouring and highlighting and the second one is from e.l.f. cosmetics and it's for depositing loose and creamy products. Both brushes are cruelty free which is awesome!
 

I was looking for some good makeup remover for a long time until I found this Waterproof eye makeup remover from Sephora. I really love it! It is ophthalmologically tested and formulated without parabens or fragrance. It is good for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It also doesn't leave an oily film. I definitely recommend it.
 

Lately, I'm contouring and highlighting my face a lot. So I really need this beauty blender. It is really a necessity if you want your contouring look good. I got my beauty blender in a large size (even it doesn't look so) but you can also buy it in a small size which is good for the skin around the eyes and nose. You can also choose what color you want.
 
 
I mentioned this toothbrush in one of my post ( you can read it here ). This is the Swiss brand Curaprox. This toothbrush is made of soft bristles, which is good for your gums. You can also choose between soft, ultra soft and super soft. It's devided by the softness of the toothbrush. I had gingivitis so my dentist recommended me this toothbrush but I continue to use it and I would recommend it to you as well.
 
 
What can't miss in the summer is this lip balm Sun protect from Labello. This has SPF 30 which is a necessity for protecting the lips in the summer. You can read more about it here. It protects your lips from drying and also against skin cancer!
 
 
And the last item is this amazing mascara the colossal go extreme volum'! from Maybelline. I got a very black color but you can choose between very black, black or waterproof. I like the brush of this mascara. It rotates and divides your lashes well. I had a lot of mascaras but this is one of my favorites.
 


This is the final look using my Loreal foundation, Makeup Revolution contour palette, Makeup Revolution eye shadow palette, Maybelline mascara, S-he eyebrow pencil and Rimmel lipstick.


PRODUCTS DETAILS

Contour palette Makeup Revolution
Contour brush Makeup Revolution
Stipple brush e.l.f. cosmetics
Makeup remover Sephora
Beauty blender BeautyBlender
Toothbrush Curaprox
Lip balm Labello
Mascara Maybelline


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com
 

1 comment:

  1. Řasenka od Maybelline mám strašně ráda. Zatím jsem s každou byla spokojená :)

    Můj červenec

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign