BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

18.8.15

Being smart as a fox


Hello everybody,
I shooted this outfit before I went to Italy, but now it's ready to post it.

If you saw my previous posts, you could see that I'm addicted to kimonos. I found this one at Mango. I really love the blue color and white flowers on it. The fringes are a big plus. It's very light, perfect for summer. You can wear it to an ordinary outfit or swimsuit. If you want to know how I styled it with my bikini, check it out here

I also love this crop top from H&M. This is from the new collection Foxes for H&M. I really like the material, it's very soft and airy. And you can also wear it with everything.
Then I added my favorite denim shorts from Bershka. They are very stretchy, that's why I love to wear them. 

At the end, I added these crochet heels from H&M. I saw them there in May and I fell in love with them but I couldn't buy them so I went back for them later and they were only $13! They are a little bit high but they are so comfortable. I wore them in Italy all the time (blogpost will be soon) and I couldn't take them off. 



OUTFIT DETAILS

Kimono (similar) Mango
Crop top H&M
Shorts Bershka
Shoes H&M


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign