BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

29.8.15

My Italian evening outfits

Hello guys!
I'm bringing to you more photos from Italy. This time it's evening outfits and dinners (yes, that was my favorite part of the day). Also, I would like to apologize for the poor quality of some photos...Photos were taken by my iphone, so when it started to get dark, the quality dropped.
If you didn't see my previous post from Italy, I will link it to you here.


Top Bershka / Shorts Tally Weijl / Kimono Boohoo /
Shoes Missguided / Sunglasses Lamoda
 

Top Bershka / Shorts Zara / Shoes Missguided /
Sunglasses H&M / Bag Forever 21
 

Top Missguided / Skirt H&M / Shoes H&M / Sunglasses Rayban
 

Dress Zara / Shoes Missguided / Sunglasses Lamoda
 
 
Although it was a small town, everyday was some entertainment. We were at the concert playing 80s and it was so much fun. Also, the next day we saw Miss Venezia 2015!

Top Zara / Shorts Bershka / Shoes Missguided
 
 
We had some cocktails that day...it was a very nice little bar, music was fantastic and atmosphere as well.
 
Top (similar) Zara / Shorts (similar) Zara /
Shoes H&M / Sunglasses H&M
 

Shirt H&M / Shorts Zara / Shoes Missguided / Bag H&M / Sunglasses Lamoda

So, that's all from my Italian outfits and dinners. I'm so grateful that I could be there. The food was amazing, the people were amazing, the place was amazing. I hope you enjoyed my post and the next one will be about my time in Venice!
 
 
Thank you for reading!
Love Terri
 
 
Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign