BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

12.8.15

Red and Black obsession


Hello guys!
Today's post is going to be about my favorite lingerie online shop Adore me. I picked for you guys some of my favorite pieces from their Sexy lingerie collection. Summer is here and with that comes a long romantic nights so I think that some sexy lingerie is really must have.

I really love the contrast of red and black, so you can choose black lingerie and add red heels and lipstick. Or you can go with the second option and choose red lingerie and black heels. If you are a gentler type you can go with some white, blue or pink set.

I'm also a big fan of lacy things so it shouldn't be missed. And if you add some sexy kimono or robe it would be perfect.


Ruby set Adore me


Kristen teddy Adore me


Corina romper Adore me


Kaydence set Adore me


Megan robe Adore me


Chloe kimono Adore me


At the end, I picked for you some necessary accessories to lingerie.
I think there is nothing better than smell good. My favorite fragrance is this Hypnotic poison from Dior. It's very intensive and sexy. And what about your sexy red nails? Red nail polish is absolutely my favorite one! I use it on my toes as well. Don't forget the mascara to make your lashes longer and your eyes bigger. I recommend this from MAC cosmetics.

My absolutely favorite shoes this summer are these lace up heels! They are so comfy and it fits perfectly on your feet! These two are from Public Desire but I think you can find them everywhere. The last thing and maybe the most important are lips. What is more sexy than full red lips. I recommend this lipstick from MAC cosmetics because I think they have the most quality lipsticks.


1. Fragrance Dior 2. Nail polish Dior 3. Mascara MAC
4. Red heels Public Desire 5. Black heels Public Desire  6. Lipstick MAC



Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign