BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

1.9.15

Favorite August products

 
Hello guys!
Here's my another favorite products post. This time, I have some hair products as well, so if you are interested in hair more, definitely keep reading.
 
I went to the drugstore for ordinary everyday needs, and then I saw some Makeup Revolution products. I didn't know that you can find this brand in an ordinary drugstore. There were plenty of eye palettes and I couldn't find the right one. At the end, I chose this Hard Day eye palette. I love that colors! I think that Makeup Revolution has the best pigmented colors (based on what I've tried). Simply put, I want them all.
 

The next item is also from Makeup Revolution. It is this nude lipstick. I liked that color so I just bought it. I tried it at home and oh my God, it is absolutely everything! It immediately became one of my favorite lipstick at all. It's not so much oily but even it's not rigid. Definitely recommend it.
 
 
This is something for contouring lovers (including me). Yeah, you're right, it is actually very dark concealer. It is from brand L.A. Girls and it is shade beautiful bronze. This was recommended by youtuber and blogger Sarah Ashcoft. I wanted to try it so I bought it and I can say it is awesome. I was used to contour my face only with bronzer but I wanted to try something different, so I got these and it makes a big difference. Your contouring lasts all day. And it's cruelty free!
 

And now we can go to products for hair. To be honest, I don't have beautiful hair that would make me envied by everyone, but I tried some stuff to make it better. My hair is very dry due to dyeing. So I need to restore the structure of my hair. I chose these two hair products from Douglas, it is Protein Repair shampoo and mask and it contains protein, keratin and sweet almond oil. It is recommended for damaged hair but I think that anyone can use it to make your hair nicer and stronger.
 
 
The last item for your hair is this hairspray from Syoss. It is Max Hold with extra strong fixation. I love Syoss hairsprays just because they don't smell so bad and you can choose the strength of fixation from 1 to 5. I chose 5 because I had 4 before, and it didn't hold my hair that well. This is so much better. I don't use this hairspray everyday, only if I have a ponytail or something like that.
 
 
 
And this is the final look using my Makeup Revolution Hard Day palette, Makeup Revolution lipstick, Loreal foundation, Makeup Revolution contouring palette, L.A. Girls pro concealer, Maybelline mascara.
 
 
PRODUCTS DETAILS
 
Eye palette Makeup Revolution
Concealer L.A. Girls
Shampoo Douglas
Mask Douglas
Hairspray Syoss
 
 
Thank you for reading!
Love Terri
 
 
Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign