BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

16.11.15

Denim on denim


Hello guys!
Good weather is still holding! I wonder how long it will last. I hate winter, because I think there is not enough clothes to wear. Yeah maybe there is, but winter clothing is so expensive! Hope you guys enjoy the last 'warmer' days like I do.

I really like denim this year. Especially denim on denim. It looks so amazing when you have a lighter shirt and darker jeans. I went for this denim oversized shirt from Mango. It has wide sleeves so it was hard to put my jacket on!

But I made it and I wore this bomber jacket from Bershka. I always wanted some bomber jacket in my life but I couldn't find the right one! Then my friend got this jacket (in dark blue) and I just had to have it. I really like 'the high school style', I find it very comfy and casual. It also has an inscription on the back saying 'Hello NY' which is amazing cause I love New York.

I added my favorite jeans from Zara. I think I got them 2 years ago but they still look good. They are low waisted which is kinda weird for me but even though I like to wear them.

I bought these gold sneakers in summer and it's such a shame that I wore them just a few times. They are from my favorite online store Missguided. I love them, they are comfy and very interesting. The only disadvantage is that they are very low at the ankles, so you have to wear them without socks or with socks for flats which I hate. 

At the end, I added this cool over the shoulder bag from Primark. I saw it on one blogger and I fell in love with it! I wanted this bag in black but they had only in blue but I don't mind. This color is also very interesting and it fits with my denim on denim outfit! And it was also very cheap!
And I can't forget to mention my sunnies! These are from H&M.



OUTFIT DETAILS

Shirt Mango
Jacket Bershka
Jeans Zara
Sneakers Missguided (similar) Asos
Bag Primark (similar) Asos
Sunglasses H&M


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Super, tyhle denimové kombinace mám fakt ráda... :-)
    http://verrygusto.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign