BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

27.12.15

Favorite December products


Hello guys!
Here are my another favorite products! December is almost over (I have no idea how quickly it happened), so I hope you had a lovely year! Maybe I'll do some post about my year 2015 but I think I've already said it in my previous post when I was celebrating my blog's birthday. But if you are interested to read about it, let me know in the comments. Back to my favorite products, I didn't buy a lot of things in this months, just because it was Christmas and I've been waiting for Santa. Even though here are some things I would like to mention.
And excuse my horrible nails...

Lately, I use a hairspray a lot. I like to wear my favorite hairstyle as Zoella wears, and my hair is very fine so it doesn't hold any hairstyle at all. I used Syoss hairspray before, but I think it wasn't strong enough to keep my hair. I tried this hairspray today and I have to say it keeps your hair better. It also smells good. I used to have a hairspray that smelled like insect repellent. I think this is one of the better hairsprays. I have never used Schwarzkopf before, but this Styliste Ultime is the one!

I have mentioned this stipple brush from E.l.f. cosmetics before, but I started to use it just now. I was always applying makeup with my fingers. Then I tried this brush and I have to say it's amazing! Your makeup looks much more better if you apply it with that. I think it also lasts longer. This brush is not only for makeup, you can use it for everything (concealer, contours..). It's number one for me!

The only concealer I've ever used is this Perfect stay concealer from Astor. I just love it! It is not only concelear, I use it under my eyes, on my nose, forehead, chin...just right there where I want to brighten up my face. It's not so thick, so it is easy to apply. I use 01 Ivory, it is the lightest shade, but I have a bright face so it's right for me.

Speaking about the concelear, I have another amazing thing for applying my concealer. This is not the real Beauty blender but this makeup egg is from Ebelin. I always wanted to try the real Beauty blender but I find it very expensive. Even though I think this makeup egg is very similar to Beauty blender. It's amazing for applying your makeup, concealer, powder, contours... I use it mostly for my concealer. It's much more better than applying it with a brush, at least for me.

I've been using this Sephora Waterproof eye makeup remover for a couple of years. It is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. It is very gentle to your eyes, I have a very sensitive eyes, so it's the one for me. It's also not chipped in your eyes. If you use a waterproof mascara, it's good to use it as well, bacause it will remove your mascara very easily.

This is my second EOS lip balm. My first one was with a strawberry flavor and I absolutely fell in love with it. When it ran out, I immediately went to buy a new one. This time I went for summer fruit. It's amazing on your lips! It also lasts a long time. When I go to sleep, I use my Eos and it will last all night!

The last item is not a cosmetic product, but you certainly know that! It is the Integral USB flash drive. I think it is very useful, especially when you are traveling a lot and you need to have your files together. This flash drive has 16 GB of space. I think that's enough but you can buy more GB if you want. It's really good to have one. And it is in different colors!


PRODUCTS DETAILS

Hairspray Schwarzkopf
Makeup brush e.l.f. cosmetics
Concealer Astor
Beauty blender Ebelin or here
Eye makeup remover Sephora
Lip balm EOS
Flash drive Integral


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign