BY TERRI PETERK

Pages

6.12.15

Hunt for a Christmas sweater

Hello guys!
How are you doing? What about Christmas time? And what about Christmas sweaters? I'm on the hunt for some nice, warm, funny Christmas sweater for a long time..and I still don't know which to choose. I checked out Polyvore and I think I found some good pieces! What do you think? Which is the best?


H&M
1. H&M / 2. H&M / 3. H&M / 4. H&M /
5. H&M / 6. H&M / 7. H&M / 8. H&M


Missguided
1. Missguided / 2. Missguided / 3. Missguided /
4. Missguided / 5. Missguided / 6. Missguided /


Asos
1. Asos / 2. Asos / 3. Asos / 4. Asos / 
5. Asos / 6. Asos / 7. Asos / 8. Asos / 9. Asos


Boohoo
1. Boohoo / 2. Boohoo / 3. Boohoo / 4. Boohoo /
5. Boohoo (similar) / 6. Boohoo (similar) / 
7. Boohoo / 8. Boohoo / 9. Boohoo


Forever 21
1. Forever 21 / 2. Sold out / 3. Forever 21 / 4. Forever 21 / 
5. Forever 21 / 6. Forever 21 / 7. Forever 21 / 8. Forever 21


Lipsy
1. Lipsy / 2. Lipsy / 3. Lipsy /
4. Lipsy / 5. Lipsy / 6. Lipsy


Pretty Little Thing


What is your favorite guys? Hope you picked up some and let me know about it!


Thank you for reading!
Love Terri


Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / terripeterk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ The world I live in. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign